Our School Policies
Our Golden Rules
“Always do your best”
“Always be kind and respectful to other people”
Our School Rules
Our school rules were formulated from the responses of all year group from Reception to Year 6. They help make everyone safe, enjoy their time here and, above all, provide an environment where children can learn.
- You should always listen and respond to all staff in school.
- You should always be friendly.
- You should always behave sensibly.
- Bad language and violence is not to be tolerated in school.
- Arrive at school not before 8:45am and not after 8:55am.
- Children should walk calmly in school at all times.
- Leave valuable items at home.
- These items are banned from school; chewing gum, sweets and crisps at playtimes, items with sharp blades, glass bottles, toys (unless permission is given by the class teacher).
- The wearing of jewellery is not allowed except for watches and stud ear-rings. (Ear-rings MUST be removed during PE and swimming lessons).
- The wearing of make up and nail varnish is not allowed.All clothes and shoes should be clearly labelled with your name.
- School must be informed of an absence on the first day.
- Children must go out to play at dinnertimes and playtimes unless the have a pass given to them from a member of staff.
- All litter should be put into bins.
- Behaviour in the hall at lunch times should be orderly and calm.
- Children should be suitably dressed for school – school uniform, suitable outdoor coats & footwear, PE kits and swimming kits.
- Haircuts should be sensible with no tramlines. Extreme haircuts are not allowed in school.